- With half of Scotland's European representatives knocked out in the first week of July, it's worth revisiting this …snostandapairofstrikers.wordpress.com/2012/08/25/a-c… 5 months ago
- RT @HenryClarson: Gilt-Edged Justice wp.me/p2FyWP-5r by @GlasnostStriker. Common sense, justice, and the law don't all have to be … 2 years ago
- @Finbartt When rival fans argue over the 'same club' issue what they're really arguing about is what the 'criteria of identity' ought to be. 2 years ago
- @Finbartt Is it the 'same' for the purposes of past honours? To answer that question we need a test - some 'criteria of identity' - to apply 2 years ago
- @Finbartt Is it the same for the purposes of TUPE? Yes. For the purposes of liability for debts? No. It's stadium and fans? Yes. And so on 2 years ago
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Continuing with our theme of club ownership models, in this article @thecroakgang explores some of the issues with fan ownership of our football clubs and raises mutualisation as a promising alternative. Advertisements
In the final piece in this series advocating summer football, we address some objections to the idea of switching to summer football – and suggest some solutions.
The second article in this series looks at how playing summer football in Scotland might positively impact on both TV viewing figures and on the ‘spectator experience’.