- With half of Scotland's European representatives knocked out in the first week of July, it's worth revisiting this …snostandapairofstrikers.wordpress.com/2012/08/25/a-c… 1 month ago
- RT @HenryClarson: Gilt-Edged Justice wp.me/p2FyWP-5r by @GlasnostStriker. Common sense, justice, and the law don't all have to be … 1 year ago
- @Finbartt When rival fans argue over the 'same club' issue what they're really arguing about is what the 'criteria of identity' ought to be. 1 year ago
- @Finbartt Is it the 'same' for the purposes of past honours? To answer that question we need a test - some 'criteria of identity' - to apply 1 year ago
- @Finbartt Is it the same for the purposes of TUPE? Yes. For the purposes of liability for debts? No. It's stadium and fans? Yes. And so on 1 year ago
Category Archives: Fan ownership and mutuals
Continuing with our theme of club ownership models, in this article @thecroakgang explores some of the issues with fan ownership of our football clubs and raises mutualisation as a promising alternative.