- RT @HenryClarson: Gilt-Edged Justice wp.me/p2FyWP-5r by @GlasnostStriker. Common sense, justice, and the law don't all have to be … 1 year ago
- @Finbartt When rival fans argue over the 'same club' issue what they're really arguing about is what the 'criteria of identity' ought to be. 1 year ago
- @Finbartt Is it the 'same' for the purposes of past honours? To answer that question we need a test - some 'criteria of identity' - to apply 1 year ago
- @Finbartt Is it the same for the purposes of TUPE? Yes. For the purposes of liability for debts? No. It's stadium and fans? Yes. And so on 1 year ago
- @Finbartt The 'sameness' question makes no sense when it's asked in the abstract - we can only meaningfully ask it in a particular context. 1 year ago
Category Archives: League reconstruction
In our first article on league reconstruction, The Battered Bunnet looks at youth development, football finances and European regionalisation – and argues that radical reform is necessary.