- With half of Scotland's European representatives knocked out in the first week of July, it's worth revisiting this …snostandapairofstrikers.wordpress.com/2012/08/25/a-c… 3 months ago
- RT @HenryClarson: Gilt-Edged Justice wp.me/p2FyWP-5r by @GlasnostStriker. Common sense, justice, and the law don't all have to be … 1 year ago
- @Finbartt When rival fans argue over the 'same club' issue what they're really arguing about is what the 'criteria of identity' ought to be. 1 year ago
- @Finbartt Is it the 'same' for the purposes of past honours? To answer that question we need a test - some 'criteria of identity' - to apply 1 year ago
- @Finbartt Is it the same for the purposes of TUPE? Yes. For the purposes of liability for debts? No. It's stadium and fans? Yes. And so on 1 year ago
Category Archives: League reform
In our first article on league reconstruction, The Battered Bunnet looks at youth development, football finances and European regionalisation – and argues that radical reform is necessary. Advertisements
In the final piece in this series advocating summer football, we address some objections to the idea of switching to summer football – and suggest some solutions.
The second article in this series looks at how playing summer football in Scotland might positively impact on both TV viewing figures and on the ‘spectator experience’.